Modern Slavery Policy
ANTI-SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that current Government guidelines are followed and to reinforce that slavery and human trafficking is completely prohibited within United Tooling Solutions Ltd. The Company endeavours to ensure this by getting the commitment from our supply chain, via a rolling program of confirmation letters from our key suppliers.
The Company also implements systems and checking procedures to ensure that this is achieved. The HR department carries out identification and ‘Right to Work’ document checks as standard procedure on employment of any individual.
This policy sets out the expectation that our customers and suppliers uphold the same standards that United Tooling Solutions Ltd abides by.
Anti-Slavery: “Opposed to the practice or system of slavery”
Human Trafficking: “The action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another, typically for the purposes of forced labour.”
United Tooling Solutions Ltd opposes the practice and all associated practices with slavery and/or human trafficking.
- To follow current Government guidelines concerning slavery and human trafficking.
- To review legislation annually as standard, or more frequently if required.
- Treat all our staff with respect.
- Engage all employees at all levels with the Company stance on slavery and human trafficking - directors, management, supervisors, staff, apprentices and contractors.
- Pay our staff at or above the national minimum wage or national living wage.
- Check legitimate ‘Right to Work’ documents on employment of staff members.